Flat Top Grill 600
FLAT TOP GRILL
The Flat Top Grill is good at one thing above all else—feeding people fast. The large 600-sq. inch surface allows you to crank out food for 50-100 people every hour—your party will never go hungry. Many propane grills have hot spots, but our line of flat tops heat food evenly due to our large griddle and heat dispersing design. Customers love the cooking variety that the Flat Top Grill offers. For breakfast: use the griddle for pancakes, bacon, hash browns, veggies, and to boil water. Then for lunch and dinner: remove the griddle and utilize the massive grill grates to make hamburgers, chicken, steaks, shish kabobs, and more. This is the best flat top griddle/grill on the market!
- Includes flat top griddle & grill grate
- True Seasoned Surface, non-stick & ready to cook
- Four 12,000 BTUs/Hr. stainless steel Burners
- Matchless ignition system
- Grease management system for easy clean up
- Grease tray, catch bucket, and micro adjust griddle levelers
- Propane tank holder
- Adjustable leg levers
- Cold rolled steel griddle
- MODEL #: FTG600
- Griddle Cooking Dimensions: 31.5 in. x 19.5 in. (20.5” w/grease trough)
- Griddle Cooking Surface: 604 sq. in.
- Grilling Cooking Surface: 501 sq. in.
- Width (shelves up): 62.5 in.
- Width (shelves down): 40 in.
- Height to top of griddle: 37 in.
- Overall Set Up Dimensions: 62.5 in. x 22 in. x 37 in.
- Overall Weight: 144 lbs.
- Overall Unit Dimensions (no shelves): 33 in. x 22 in. x 37 in.
- Drop in dimensions (no legs or side shelves): 33 in. x 22 in. x 7.5 in. (no legs & grease cup)
- Needs to be 11” tall to be able to use grease cup
- Total Output: 48,000 BTUs/Hr. Burner
- Warranty: 1 year